Leadership Coach and Mentor for Women on a Mission
Qualifications and Memberships
- M. Appl. Sci. (Psychology of Coaching), University of Sydney
- Member, AANZ Psychodrama Association since 2008
- Certified Women Power and Body Esteem™ Coach since 2012
- Associate Australian Psychological Society (2007-2012)
- Accredited Hogan Practitioner since 2005
- Accredited provider of The Leadership Circle™
- Mastery Coach, Money Breakthrough Method™
- Board Member, Sydney Hills Business Chamber (2018-2020)
- She Business Community Mentor (2014-2016)
Sue launched Iris Group in 2002 and is now recognized as a strategic thinking partner, a gifted and generous leadership coach, mentor, facilitator – and an inspiring speaker. Iris was the Greek Messenger goddess and Sue’s work provides that rainbow-bridge between divine vision and grounded manifestation.
She contributes extensive experience, knowledge, and skill built over an entrepreneurial, corporate sales, and academic career spanning more than 30 years. Her practical and commercial business savvy is balanced by a lifetime of deep philosophical inquiry and spiritual work and she skillfully blends a range of modalities – from evidence-based, solution-focused coaching approaches to transpersonal, spiritual, linguistic- and action-based methods – in an atmosphere of authenticity, spontaneity, courage, hearty humor and deep connection.
Sue is passionate about the Power and Potential of Feminine Wisdom in Leadership. She empowers her clients to own and draw from the whole of self – embracing body, mind, energy, intuition, spirit, and heart – so that they can transform the organizations and communities they serve, while growing themselves to their full potential, in a sustainable and satisfying way.
If you are a leader seeking a grounded and inspiring sounding-board to help clarify and accelerate your current process, let’s chat! Simply follow the link.