Who it’s for
This membership is for women looking to create self-care practices, goal setting + community in an affordable and holistic way.
If you are looking to develop self-care positive habits, create more me-time and improve your life, work + relationships then you are in the right place.
What you get
Your membership includes
* access to a monthly goal setting session,
* monthly self-care session including guided meditations, yoga, energy healing and expert-led topics (different themes every month)
* a tool-box of self-care resources
* a private community of like-minded women discovering + sharing together!
* discounts + special offers off products, services + events
$22 a month
or $222 a year (save $42)
BUY 1: GIVE 1
Becoming a RESELF member means standing in solidarity with women who have experienced sexual violence in the knowledge that your support makes a difference + initiates change.
Your membership allows us to facilitate self-care sessions for women who have experienced sexual violence so they can heal and move forward.
Learn more about how we support sexual violence survivors here
For the price of a cup of coffee a week… start creating the woman you’ve always wanted to be.
Our goal is to support + empower women to create time for themselves through our self-care group sessions, coaching + events.
It’s your time for me-time
This is why we created Upself, to bring you self-care practices + wellness services that make a impact and change lives, in a easy to access, affordable rate.
You will get to take part in monthly goal setting, self-care sessions themed for different areas of your life, live q&as with our expert panel, have access to a self-care tool box, and be able to lean into a supportive likeminded community.
Everything you need for your self-care and me-time, all in one place.
Your monthly membership includes:
- Welcome pack of journal + crystal bracelet + other self-care goodies delivered to your door
- Monthly goal-setting session to keep you accountable + on track
- Monthly self-care session including self-care activities like yoga and journaling, expert speakers + space to share.
- Self-care sessions are different themes every month like preventing burnout, building resilience, creating self-worth + asking for a pay raise + so much more!
- Self-guided self-care program created to simulate 1:1 life coaching
- Tools and resources for self-care, personal development + growth including coaching, journal exercises, yoga, meditation, breath work, journal prompts, inspired action tasks, sound healing, and much more.
- Private community group to support + connect with other women like you.
- Exclusive access + discounts to other retreats, events, products + services.
- Private live Q&A sessions
- Add-on options for group coaching and 1:1 therapy
- Self-care tool-box for life challenges
- Accountability & support
It’s self-care activities, support group + coaching session. All in one.
Are you ready?
It’s your time for me-time, to relax, restore, grow, and explore with us!
See you on the inside!
MEET YOUR SELF-CARE COACHES
VIBE LIFTER. ENERGY SHIFTER.
I’m Tracey Jewel, a life-coach, holistic strategist, author, speaker and mental health advocate.
My purpose is elevating women, especially working mums, small business owners and entrepreneurs to integrate self-care with powerful strategies to make an impact, stand out and create their ideal lifestyles.
OUR AMAZING SELF CARE COACHES ARE STANDING BY TO
RESELF is our not for profit arm of Upself, creating a mission of self-care for women. Reself is a incorporated association and does not yet have DGR status.
RESELF supports multiple organisations, as well as running our own self-care sessions for women who have experienced sexual violence and these are approved by our independent committee. You can learn more about these here.
Subscribe to the upself newsletter and be the first to know new products, podcast episodes, events and exciting announcements.
For crisis support, the following are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week:
Lifeline – Crisis Support
13 11 14
Suicide Call Back Service:
1300 659 467
1800 551 800
1300 789 978
Mental Health Helpline:
1800 332 388
1800 737 732